There are no products listed under this category.
FlexPay is the most affordable and convenient way to get Hatch Embroidery Digitizer or Composer, our top level products.
Start using Hatch straight away! Everything is automated, so you can just enjoy being creative and having fun.
Please note: FlexPay is NOT a subscription. You are purchasing a license for the software which you will then own once the payment period is completed, and all instalments have been fully paid.
Terms and Conditions
* Hatch Embroidery Composer is US$45 per month for 12 months and Hatch Embroidery Digitizer is US$99 per month for 12 months. US$1.50 per day is calculated as a daily average for Hatch Embroidery Composer. FlexPay is charged monthly and in US Dollars. VISA or MasterCard are accepted. PayPal is not available.
Tell me more about FlexPay
FlexPay is NOT a subscription. You are purchasing a license for the software which you then own when the payment period is completed, and all instalments have been paid.
Important things to know:
- FlexPay does not accept promotion codes and cannot be used for price discounted promotions
- FlexPay accepts MasterCard and Visa debit/credit cards only
- Your card must be able to process international transactions.
- Your card must be able to have recurring payments. Check with your bank and let them know that the same amount will be charged each month so they don't flag it as an issue.
- You may need to contact your card company to pre-authorize your card. If so, inform them that you will be making monthly international payments to Wilcom Pty Ltd in Sydney, Australia
- Your payments will be processed on the same day every month. If your payment is delayed, the payment cycle will switch to the most recent purchase day of the month.
- Your first payment is due when the initial order is made.
- Pricing is in USD and does not include Tax, VAT, GST. When you complete the form, any applicable tax may be added based on where you are purchasing from.
- Each month when your payment is made, you will receive an email to notify you if it was successful or failed. If you have a problem making your payment, please submit a ticket via the Hatch Embroidery Help website with your FlexPay account number and email address used to purchase, and we will assist you.
- The system will try again 3 times every 24 hours. If there is still no successful payment, your account will be cancelled, and your license will no longer work.
- If your account is cancelled, your Hatch Embroidery software may be deactivated.