FlexPay Terms & Conditions
FlexPay is a monthly payment plan available for the purchase of selected Hatch Embroidery software products. No interest is charged; however, the plans are structured to include minor administration costs and other fees may apply in some circumstances as set out in the FlexPay terms and conditions.
1. You must register as a customer on www.hatchembroidery.com
2. You must be over the age of 18 years.
3. You must provide an eligible debit or credit card from which payments will be made.
4. Your card must be able to process international transactions as well as recurring transactions. If you are unsure, check with your financial institution which issued the card. Payments are made to Wilcom International Pty Ltd in Sydney, Australia.
5. The first payment is due at the time of completing your online order. Subsequent payments will be charged at monthly intervals on the same day to your nominated debit/credit card. You may change the date of the month that subsequent monthly payments are processed to suit your individual circumstances. We allow a maximum of 2 changes. To change dates please contact Hatch Support. The total amount of monthly payments will be set out in the FlexPay plan which you select.
6. By completing an order online and choosing to pay by FlexPay you authorize Wilcom International Pty Ltd to charge your nominated debit or credit card with the monthly payments on the due dates.
7. Each month, 7 days prior to your payment due date, we will send a reminder to your registered email address. When each payment is made, you will receive an email to notify you if it was successful or failed. If you have a problem making your payment, please submit a ticket via the Hatch Embroidery Help website with your FlexPay account number and the registered email address used to purchase, and we will assist you.
8. Prices displayed on www.hatchembroidery.com are in US$ unless otherwise indicated and exclude all taxes and other charges which may be levied by your financial institution.
9. Your FlexPay account is not transferable. Any request to change a registered email address must be made through Hatch Support.
10. You may cancel your FlexPay account at any time prior to making the final payment by contacting Hatch Support. You may reactivate your account in accordance with the FlexPay terms and conditions.
11. Payments made up to the date of cancellation or completion of your FlexPay Account are not refundable except under the terms of our 30-day money back guarantee.
12. If a payment to your nominated debit or credit card fails, we will attempt to process the payment 4 times at 24-hour intervals. If we are unable to successfully process the payment, we will notify you by email using your registered email address, and your Hatch Embroidery license will be disabled.
13. Your Hatch Embroidery license will be reactivated without penalty if you pay the missed instalment amount within 90 days of the original due date. You must then continue to make the remaining monthly payments.
14. If payment is not made before the end of the 90-day period, then your Hatch FlexPay account will be cancelled. Cancelled FlexPay accounts cannot be re-activated. Full payment of the outstanding FlexPay balance will be required to re-activate your Hatch Embroidery license.
15. A FlexPay account may be paid off in advance with a one-time payment
16. Wilcom is not liable for any losses which you may incur because of suspension or cancellation of your FlexPay account and disabling of your Hatch Embroidery license.
17. Governing Law and Jurisdiction, New South Wales, Australia
18. Wilcom reserves the right to modify the FlexPay Terms and Conditions at any time. Any modified version will be effective at the time it is posted.