Choose the Right Product for You!
FlexPay offers you a convenient and affordable way to purchase Hatch Embroidery Digitizer or Hatch Embroidery Composer, our top level products.
12 months of interest free payments. Everything is automated, so you can just enjoy being creative and having fun.
NOTE: FlexPay is charged in US Dollars. When clicking through to FlexPay, all prices shown and transactions will be processed in USD.
VISA or MasterCard accepted. PayPal not available.
Tell me more about FlexPay
FlexPay is NOT a subscription. You are purchasing a license for the software which you then own when the payment period is completed, and all instalments have been paid.
Important things to know:
- FlexPay does not accept promotion codes and cannot be used for price discounted promotions
- FlexPay accepts MasterCard and Visa debit/credit cards only
- Your card must be able to process international transactions.
- Your card must be able to have recurring payments. Check with your bank and let them know that the same amount will be charged each month so they don't flag it as an issue.
- You may need to contact your card company to pre-authorize your card. If so, inform them that you will be making monthly international payments to Wilcom Pty Ltd in Sydney, Australia
- Your payments will be processed on the same day every month. If your payment is delayed, the payment cycle will switch to the most recent purchase day of the month.
- Your first payment is due when the initial order is made.
- Pricing is in USD and does not include Tax, VAT, GST. When you complete the form, any applicable tax may be added based on where you are purchasing from.
- Each month when your payment is made, you will receive an email to notify you if it was successful or failed. If you have a problem making your payment, please submit a ticket via the Hatch Embroidery Help website with your FlexPay account number and email address used to purchase, and we will assist you.
- The system will try again 3 times every 24 hours. If there is still no successful payment, your account will be cancelled, and your license will no longer work.
- If your account is cancelled, your Hatch Embroidery software may be deactivated.
Top FlexPay FAQ’s
- What is a payment plan?
A payment plan is an agreement between a business and their customers which allows them to pay for a product or service in small instalment payments over a period of time. These payments will be ongoing for the duration of the contract, or until a total collection amount is met.
- Is this a subscription or payment plan and what is my commitment?
FlexPay is a payment plan and the commitment is 12 equal payments over 12 months (This may differ if you purchased another plan). FlexPay is not a subscription plan.
- Can I sign up if I do not have a debit/credit card?
Currently FlexPay only supports debit/credit card payments.
- What debit/credit cards are accepted?
FlexPay accepts MasterCard and Visa debit/credit cards only.
- Why are my credit card details not accepted?
You may need to contact your card company to pre-authorize your card. If so, tell them that you will be making monthly payments to Wilcom Pty Ltd in Sydney, Australia. Your card must allow international transactions and recurring payments.
- How do I change/update my debit/credit card details?
- To update your account details used for FlexPay, follow these easy steps:
- Sign into your account on the Hatch Embroidery website.
- Click on FlexPay. It may sign you in again to FlexPay or ask you to sign in again.
- Then change the details of your account.
- Ensure you click on “submit” after changes.
- Is my credit card information kept securely?
Yes, FlexPay does not store credit card information it is passed and processed by PayPal. PayPal has achieved PCI DSS compliance certification under various programs and standards and is one of the largest payment providers in the world.
- Can I change my payment schedule?
Please contact Hatch Embroidery support for options that may be available to you.
- How do I access my invoice details?
A confirmation email will be sent to the account email with the invoice details. You can also check your account once you sign into the Hatch Embroidery website with any purchases made since January 2020.
- Is tax included in the monthly payments?
Pricing is in USD and does not include Tax, VAT, GST. When you complete the FlexPay purchase, any applicable tax may be added based on where you are purchasing from. Tax will be added to each monthly payment, if applicable.
- I have a VAT number. How do I add this to my account to be exempt from tax.
If you are using FlexPay, you will not be able to use your VAT number. When submitting your tax return you can apply for a tax credit.
- Are there any interest charges with the payment plan?
No, there are no interest charges with FlexPay.
- I have an additional charge on my payment what is this for?
If your country requires that taxes be paid, they will be collected and paid with each monthly payment.
- I have signed up for Composer FlexPay, can I upgrade to Digitizer during my plan?
No. You cannot have two concurrent FlexPay plans. Please contact Hatch Embroidery support to discuss your options.
- Still have questions?
Please submit a ticket via our Hatch Embroidery Help website.